Tuesday, November 27, 2007

You got just what I want, you got just what I need. . .

You are my heart's desire, you set my soul afire . . .

God damn. It is so good. I can't get enough. When I think for a second that it's not going well, it explodes in the air around me.

Had a fairly shitty day at work, decided to go to a friend's after work. Drew said he would stop by. I said I wanted to have sex. He said he'd meet me and go to my house first before the friend's house. We had really great quick sex, then went to my brother's to get my leftover thanksgiving dinner. We smoked weed first, and had a nice little drive. Love driving high. Left, and went to Kristin's. Smoked more, fuck; played with a keyboard (Drew and I) for hours, it seemed like. It was pretty fucking awesome. We went on a little adventure to the store to get wine, and we ate really good cheese and really good crackers. Drew was just going to stop by for an hour or two, but decided it was too good a time to leave, so we stayed until about four. I dropped him off at his car, and haha, I was going the same way home in my car, and we drove side by side for a while. It was so cute.

I got home, stuffed my face with thanksgiving (because I had been so hungry all day!!), and then went to bed watching a chick movie. Woke up to see Drew in my bedroom, lol, saying that he stayed home from work and he wanted to come over and surprise me and he wanted to cuddle. : D

He said that he figured the door would be unlocked, because it always was, and it was locked, so he looked in my car, and the keys were in there. It was the best way to wake up EVER.

We snuggled and talked and played around. He took photos of me giving him head, lol. It was hot. He took a video of it, too. Lol. It was generally a really good time. I was really happy, and he obviously was, too. It was a really nice surprise. Really, really nice.

He did leave me that night at his car with quite the passionate goodbye kiss/rub. It turned me on a lot, gave me butterflies. I did a nice little drift in the parking lot before I left, hehe.

Yesterday was a very good example of why when there is silence or what seems like silence or what seems like hesitance, or avoidance, ----- it is definitely not what it seems. I was getting the feeling of avoidance, hesitance, impatience. . . but it was one of the better days we've had together, even though all of our time together has been really great. I need to be more patient, and not come to so many conclusions.

It's awesome, because I finally found some of his sweet spots when we're having sex. It was a little awkward because I couldn't find them at first, but now I have the power again. To make him cum when I want him to, hehe. And I'm finding ways of hitting my spots, too. I have missed having my clit touched the way I love. I'm learning. And experiencing new feelings when I cum, too.

Fuck. I am so happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home