Thursday, September 13, 2007

One-week fast

Well, tomorrow I will begin the first day of my one-week experiemental fast. Then, at the end of one week, I will see how things are going, how I'm feeling, how I'm looking, and then go from there - either I'll 1.) Go for another period of time, or 2.) Stop and make new rules as far as eating and exercise and nutrition go.

I am excited to take responsibility for my body, and to take control of my body. I look forward to quitting smoking, quitting binge-eating, quitting dissing my body. . . the list goes on and on and on.

But -

Tomorrow I will take control of my body with my mind, and I will nurture my body back to a blank slate, and then slowly introduce things I wish to introduce to it. I will say goodbye to junk food, unhealthy foods such as hamburger helper, and for once in my short life, GAIN CONTROL OF MY LIFE.

I will post throughout my first week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home