Sunday, November 18, 2007

I am enjoying this.

I am very much enjoying being pursued by him. I really, really am falling for him in a hard way. I actually could see myself with him, and being very happy. I won't count my chickens, but damn, would I love to. I don't really know him as well as I would like to before I start thinking along those lines - but I am quite sure that he is what I'm wanting.

I am usually way to quick to jump into things with guys. I get excited, I want it, I want it all the time. The tender side of things gets ignored, and they think I don't want that. But that is not happening with him. He wants the tender side, and he's pushed it into things. Don't get me wrong - there's still the awesome, crazed (sort of) sex. I can tell it blows him away, and I'm glad. I'm still adjusting to how his dick fits me, and where his buttons are in comparison to what I'm used to. He's really tall, so there are certain positions that just don't work. It's interesting.

He is a very interesting person. I really like who he is. He's a vegetarian (sort of), colorblind, 6'7" tall, he has red hair (and not the shitty red hair - it's the good dark red hair that everyone wants), he has crazy fucking awesome red chest hair that's just as red as his normal hair. . . he's really into music, even though eh doesn't play (for which I am kind of glad). . . he is mellow, but he can give attitude if he needs to. He doesn't let people walk all over him. He doesn't intimidate people. He is aware of what's going on. And he is shy! It's so cute. It can be annoying, but he promised to try and be more open and less held-back.

He thinks what we have is beautiful, and that I'm amazing, and adorable. . . and he knows just what to say to disarm me. He knows what to say. He is really held back about his loss of weight. He won't take his shirt off. I really want him to take his shirt off. I think he is attractive no matter what. What is a little bit of leftover weight on the stomach? I have it. Most people have it. I want to see him with his shirt off. That will be the ultimate trust I think. He will really trust me when he can take his shirt off around me, and be comfortable. Maybe even be naked. He's had his pants off around me, and been buck naked. . . but he's really sensitive about his stomach area. I won't push him, though. He knows that I want him to take his shirt off, and that I really, really want to see his chest hair, and he knows how it turns me on. He knows how much he turns me on.

I would never want to hurt him or do anything to make him not trust me. I have always had somewhat of this feeling in past relationships - but in this one? I really, really would hate myself if I hurt him or did something to betray his trust. His trust in me is valuable to me. It means more than it usually would. It's a little scary, actually. I've never felt this way about anyone before.

I know this: I will take my time getting to know him, getting to trust him, getting to find his buttons, his sensitive points, his feelings on different issues. I want to know him. And I want him to know me. I will take my time, and I won't do anything to jeopardize this pointin our relationship. It is important to me. He is important to me. Just don't move to fast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home