Monday, November 12, 2007

The Way

I wonder just how "I miss you" turns into "I love you." And also how "Baby" turns into "Honey."

I love sex, I love having sex with him. But all I'm really thinking about is holding him, touching him (non-sexually), feeling him touch me, hold me. Just being around him. I don't need to have sex with him - I just want to be with him. I want to know what he's going to say next. I want to see what he's going to wear tomorrow. I want to know how he's doing, how he's been. What he's seen, what he's heard. I want to know about the hard things he's experienced, I want to know about the amazing things he's experienced. I want to look into his eyes - I love how he knows what's behind my eyes. I hint to some people, but only few people get to or know what's behind them. And he's figured it out, so when I look into his eyes, I don't have to try and open them - he just sees.

Do you realize how easy and casual and careless and happy and free that is?! Do you know what it's like to be with someone you don't have to explain things to --- or on the cross side, ask questions?! I know, and he knows. How is theat possible. I didn't think that it was after my last relationship. Not at all. Constant confusion. We were simply not on the same page, cut from the same material. But him? Literally the same material. We know a lot of the same people. We think on the same level. He brings things out in me others do not. Cannot. He makes me giddy and happy - and that is what I love to be! That is the way that I am happiest being. This is Rachel. This is a man I would want to be with.

But that's not all, of course. There's always the attraction to the physical side of things. That fucking red hair. His goddamn red chest hair motherfucking kills me. I think that it always will. I fucking love that chest. He is so big, and strong. He is gentle, and soft, but big and strong. I know he could take care of things. People could be intimidated by him, and he can turn it on if he needs to. I would be safe. He is so HOT.

I am falling for him so hard. I feel like I'm starting to fall down the rabbit hole, and there is not light to see anymore except for him. I was trying not to and didn't want to do this, but it is so right, it makes me a little crazy. As soon as I realized how I really felt, I couldn't control it anymroe - either it was get away from it and save myself the misery of somethign that won't ever be, --- or mention it to him, and see what he did.

Well, fuck.

He wants to take the time to do "us" right. He usually rushes into things and gets carried away, and he wants to take his time, and do it right. That is so refreshing. Take your time, you fucking stallion. I have always enjoyed chasing, and games. The fun ones. I already know he likes that, too. And I know he knows I know how to play. I think it will do us both some good.

I told him I would trust him. So I'm going to trust him, and play this out, let it be. Enjoy it. Remember it. Lust in his late night messages, his soothing tone. His fucking hot self calling on me. Giving him a taste once in a while. Playful, lustful. Bask in the attention, in the lust and playfulness coming from his own heat.

This is a whole new chance. Fresh start - what you eventually wanted. It's yours. It's yours, and much better than you anticipated.

Learn to let it build inside of you. Learn to enjoy the feeling, the feeling of wanting to burst with the energy you feel from this person you are so drawn to naturally. Let there be some slack in the line. Let it breathe. No pressure. No worries. Complete trust.

Know why it's okay?

No worries; complete trust. He's not going to hurt you. Trust the intuition, trust him. No anxiety whatsoever. All happy, all good. No worries; complete trust.

Trust Drew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home