Monday, June 25, 2007

Nobody plays me for a fool like that.

I have never met a more stupid person in my whole, entire life. So this is why ugly people don't sleep with pretty people. The ugly people can't handle realizing what they should be getting, and can't get.

Ugly Person is telling everyone he knows that the reason Boyfriend is upset with Ugly Person is because I told Boyfriend that I had sex with Ugly Person - but I didn't actually have sex with Ugly Person. I said it because I felt rejected, because Ugly Person wouldn't have sex with me.

What kind of person tells people this kind of fucking stupid story?! What kind of a fabrication is this?! Why the FUCK would I go and tell Boyfriend something so crushing and is so unbelieveably untrue if it were just that - UNTRUE?! I would like to post this letter to the people who are hearing this story.

There is someone in your midst, one of you, who is saying things that do not seem to be true.

This person is saying things that would suggest something that seems a little hard to believe. This person seems a little too hell-bent on making sure that everyone knows these things. This person has no proof of what he claims. If anyone could claim that this situation never happened, if only for the account of what this guy actually looks like and sleeps with, it would be me.

This person is actually claiming that he was approached by his best friend's girlfriend, and he is saying that Girlfriend is head over heels in love with this guy, and she tells best friend's friend, and is so badly rejected that, she is not someone who can take any kind of rejection, so she decides that the only way out of the situation is to tell Boyfriend that she had sex with boyfriend's best friend.

I'd hate to have that guy's conscience. I'd hate to have that guy's self-esteem. I'd hate to live in that guy's body. I'd hate to live in that guy's mind. When people start telling themselves that things did not happen the way that they did, and that it's okay to go on living with these "new" truths, you kind of wonder about people, what's really wrong with them.

People that lie to themselves really have serious issues. People that cut themselves have serious issues. People that cut themselves just to prove a point to someone, has issues.

This person belongs at Western State Hospital.

Why?

I am going to pick him apart, right down to the bone. And only he and I will know what really happened (Boyfriend knows; I told him the whole story, because THAT is the only way one can move on with their life and learn something, and be able to live with oneself). I can live with myself, what doesn't kill me, and this won't, will make me stronger.

Can you live with the lie that you have told yourself? How much do you believe what you've told yourself has happened here, in this situation? If you've done this now, will you tell yourself more lies of things that you've done, how you've treated people?

Did you know that pyschopaths and serial killers have the same mindset, the same habitual lying to themselves to cover up things, people they've killed? If you can lie to yourself now, then you know that you can now do what a psychopath serial killer can do. Can you live with that fact? Can you live with the facts?

I can.

1. Bipolar.
a. You are a child.

2. ADHD.
a. You are a child.

3. Pathological Liar.
a. You are a child.

4. Retarded suicide attempts; literally playing with the life you know.
a. You are a child.

5. Trying to fix everyone else so that there is no time to fix oneself.

6. Delusions of grandeur.
a. You are a child.

7. Even a pathological liar carries deep in his heart a desire for goodness and honesty and yet, because of painful emotional wounds, he believes that the world never has, and never will, recognize his pain. And so, to hide that pain from himself, he uses all the lies he can concoct to hurl at the world as he runs in fear from his own goodness.

8. Victim: Can you be a victim of yourself?

9. He couldn't have only been molested once, because he deduced things from the experience. That means he was molested more than once. If you don't stand up and take notice, consciously, then the past will repeat itself, and project iself into your future. You will become a victim of yourself. He has become, a victim of himself. A victim of his own loathing, his own carelessness.

10. Blame anyone but yourself.

I came to Boyfriend with the whole truth. I did not blame you for what happened. I told Boyfriend that it was my fault, even went so far as to say that you should not be blamed for what happened. I defended you, for crissake. You obviously know how to defend yourself, however.

I can tell you something about yourself: you despise yourself, deep down. You try to hide this from people, but sometimes it comes out without your knowledge. By cutting yourself, and especially in the way that you did cut yourself, you showed everyone that you despise yourself. You showed that you don't actually care for your well-being. But - you are floundering, because you also showed, by trying to sell this bullshit fabrication of a lie, that is so backwards it's hilarious, that you do care for yourself, because you took the time to try to lie your way out of this.

You are the ultimate coward. The ultimate scumbag. You are the person that robs a bank and gets caught on videotape - your face, on video - and when the police confront you, when the owner of the store confronts you, you STILL lie and try to cover your ass, just for the possibility that the people you robbed are as stupid and cowardly, as you.

You are a victim. You can't see your responsibility in anything you have ever done; it has been done to you. You're even angry that we don't believe the lie you've fabricated of what has happened, in your mind.

I have touched you closely. I have been close to you, and I know what you are. I have studied you. I have figured out what your story is and your issues are, somewhat. And in saying that, and knowing all that I can about you, I want you to know in all clarity:

I do not want to touch you with a 100-foot pole. I do not want to see your face. I do not want to see you at all. I do not want to hear your voice, or listen to anything that you have to say. I pity anyone who does touch you, who does look at your face, your body; I pity anyone who has to listen to what you have to say.

You are a parasite. You don't deserve any more attention than I have already given to you. You will not see my face, my body; you will not hear my voice, and you will not hear anything that I have to say. I pity you; but that is to give you too much attention. I do not care about you - I do not care what you look like, what happens to you, what anyone does to you; I do not care about what you feel, or what you have to say about anything: I don't care about you.

You will not get any more attention. I will not fuel your fire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home