Monday, December 29, 2008

I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. But I do know.

I just need my space. If it's just Drew, it's perfect. I need to have that with Drew. We will move out of here as soon as we possibly can. People really are hard to live with. There is always something. It's weird for me, because it's his brother, and his sister in law practically. His family is very intrusive. Great, but effing intrusive. I guess I need to think of it as just me and Drew, and then do what I would normally do, except those things I would love to be doing with just him around. Making him dinner, doing laundry. doing all of those things with whatever music I want on... is it worth waiting for four or five months? It's not forever... it just sucks sometimes I guess. I am not sure how to cope when it does suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home