Sunday, September 17, 2006

Fall!

Rain, rain, rain. I absolutely adore the first few weeks that it starts raining in the Fall. I love buying Fall clothing, fresh sheets, and new pajamas. I have two 4-month old kittens that are incredibly sweet and like to share my book-reading time with me by cuddling on either side of me, sometimes on top of each other sprawled out like they weigh a million pounds and would never want to get up even if they could. This year, I have a car equipped for nasty weather, and a job that is equally convenient for this time of year. I hope to be making more money soon, as I am still an apprentice and not being paid what I would be normally. I have an old friend that I recently rekindled my frienship with, and we go back so far, it's as if we never parted ways. But when people are busy, and I have run out of things to do, I get lonely. I am trying to find ways of fixing this problem before I come to it, but it can be hard. I confessed to HB that I would leave him, but I wouldn't know what to do with my heart. I confessed why I would leave him, and he seems to have changed his perspective. Hopefully he pulls through with what I need from the relationship. I have given so much to the relationship, I just need him to meet me in the middle, at the very least. I think he understands now. He has been very sweet ever since our conversation about all of this.

Rain, rain, rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home