Friday, July 07, 2006

Long, hard road.

I think that Fiancee is leaving my picture. He is going a different direction than I am, and things are just piling up against the choice of staying and fighting, and just letting him go. We talked last night, and he said it was too important for him to go his own direction, and experience what he needs to experience. So I think I need to go, and let him do his thing. Maybe we'll get back together if things change, but I've been neglecting things that I shouldn't. I really love him, but he does not love me the same way. And after seeing all of that, I just can't stay any longer. I wish I could, but it's too hard to pretend. I need to go my own direction, also. I want to grow up, and he just doesn't. I'm incredibly sad, and I think I need to go on a road trip of some kind. Get used to being alone, and get used to doing my own thing, and not worrying about what he's doing. It will be a long, hard road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home