Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Puppy Love

I am in my hometown, and I am disappointed. I was going to refurbish a fifth-wheel while staying in my parents' house that is going to be rented out at the end of the month, only the trailer is not going to be able to be refurbished, as it's been badly damaged, and this house is being dismantled way too fast. I need a home down here if I'm going to be staying away from home for a year or more. I'm a little perturbed, and frustrated. I'll stay a few more days to see how things go, and I had planning on a trip up to Fiancee on Friday night, so either way, I'll get to see him soon.

It was very hard to leave home today. I left Chester the cat with Fiancee, also. I've decided I want to buy a puppy to keep me company down here, and I Fiancee and I wanted to get one, anyway. So that will be fun for me. I'm going to be looking around the shelters around town for a golden retriever puppy (that's my dream dog).

I will try to stick this weekend out, I'd rather not repeat my goodbyes with Fiancee, and I know he feels the same. Perhaps things will turn out to be more fun. Who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home