Thursday, April 13, 2006

A note on my last post --
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I write on here to vent my feelings about things that happen to me. I think that the majority of people blog online for that reason. As soon as I have to filter my actual thoughts and feelings -- that will be the day that there is no free speech whatsoever. And, that will be the day that we all go crazy, because we will all be stifling ourselves, and we will all slowly implode. We will all, slowly, become the same.

If you've got a huge opinion about something that OBviously clashes with someone else's opinion, don't fuckin' wipe it in my face. Write about how you're frustrated about it on your own goddamn blog.

I could easily vent my opinions about annoying people to their faces, but what good is that going to do? The type of people that do that are the people who read blogs like mine, when they KNOW that they disagree with the person's opinion anyway, but they decide to be a bastard and try to start an argument with me. You are the type of person that if you were in my position at the grocery store, you would've told that woman what was what.

I am doing people that irritate me (and everyone else around them at that given time) a favor by venting on here, instead of making a scene in a grocery store. I think that YOU should grow up.

Fuck off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home